In compliance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The identity and contact details of the controller are: Azimut Translations sprl, chaussée de Wavre, 78a, 1370 Jodoigne, tel. : +32 497 72 65 30, email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing personal data is necessary in the context of performing the translation contract concluded or to be concluded between Azimut Translations sprl and the data subject. For the purpose of invoicing, the obligation to provide personal information arises furthermore from the legal obligation imposed on the controller. The provision of personal data is thus a necessary condition for the performance of the contract or this legal obligation. If the data subject does not provide the required personal data, the above-mentioned contract may not be enforceable.
- The personal data of the data subject come: from the data subject
- The personal data of the data subject may be shared with third parties / sub-contractors with whom binding contracts have been concluded, which provide appropriate or customized measures that the personal data of the data subject will be processed in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and that the protection of the rights of the data subject are assured.
- The personal data of the data subject may be transferred to recipients in third countries with whom binding contracts have been concluded, which provide appropriate or customized measures that the personal data of the data subject will be processed in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and that the protection of the rights of the data subject are assured.
- Personal data will be kept for as long as required for the purpose for which they were collected and processed.
- The data subject has the right to ask the controller to access his/her personal data, to correct it or to erase it, or to limit the processing related to the data subject. He/She also has the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- When consent is required for the processing, the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, 35 rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels, tel. 02/274 48 00, e-mail: email@example.com